Thursday, March 1, 2012

Are You Wondering What Happened To Me? and a FUNNY Pic You Don't Want To Miss!

Okay, Okay.... So I have been AWOL.  Wonder why?  Probably not, since only two people out of 265 followers have even noticed.  The truth is....I haven't even been reading the blogs either for over a week.  This is the first time this has happened in forever.  I'm not gone forever. Promise.

So here it is... We are house hunting.  Along with that comes shopping schools, understanding a new housing market and spending so much time on the road, that I don't have paper towels in the house, or coffee creme.  I can barely keep my eyes open at night and I am waking up exhausted every morning.  Today, I will make it to the grocery.  I have told everyone, I need a day away.

Hopefully we will get into a contract and I will be able to blog more regularly.  Until then...  check out this iPhone pic I took yesterday just after picking up one of my kids from school.


Is that hysterical or what?!!  It kinda illustrates why we are moving too.  We don't fit in our house, just like this person's dog doesn't fit in their car!!  Only our circumstance isn't near as adorable!

Hope you hang in there for me until I can get back up and running.  Please accept my apologies for not being able to read your blog if you are someone I follow too.  Something had to temporarily give.

-The End-

14 comments:

Twice Nice said...

I noticed, just didn't want to pester you if you were taking a breather! Hope the rest of your moving journey goes smoothly. Having gone through it more times than I can count in my lifetime, I know how consuming and exhausting it can be. Can't wait until you are back!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

Good luck in your search. See you soon!

Cassie Bustamante said...

like deb, i had noticed, but i just hadn't gotten my act together to emial you! :) this is going to be so fun!!! i love watching blog friends move- a whole new slate! :)

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

I had hoped you were having some much-deserved ME time! House hunting is fun, I think, if stressful! Good luck in finding the perfect home for your family!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I knew you were taking a break, my dear. Do what you have to do. We'll be here when you're ready to share. Wishing you all the best with your search. I completely understand not fitting in your house. We put our hunt on the back burner over the winter. Now, I'm anxious to seek my next abode.

Unknown said...

Ill always be here...good luck in the house hunting I know it must be stressful
Your true friends will wait for the finches return !

-KAT-

Janet said...

I missed you too. :) Good luck with your house hunt!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I did wonder what you were up to, but I figured you needed time away from Blogworld.

House hunting?! After all the work you've done!

I do understand, though. Whether you've outgrown your house, or neighborhood, whatever, moving is STRESSFUL!

Good luck with finding a new house and selling your current one. All that hard work should pay off!

AdrienneRose Gionta said...

I love the iPhone pic! Appreciate and fully understand your lil break. Knowing you will be telling us many more fabulous things about your adventures soon..can't wait!

Grammy Goodwill said...

That picture is hysterical. I'm just checking in as I've been out of town for a few days, visiting my friend and helping her with paper work. Good luck with all you're handling.

Anonymous said...

This has to be the most hilarious photo I have seen in some time! Love it!

Sometimes we just need to be "away" to take care of things ;) How fun to be house hunting!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Too funny! Hope all is going well! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Kristina @ ReMadeSimple said...

Happy house hunting! I know how it can be hard to keep up with everything during transition--hang in there :)

Lisa Montsion said...

Everyone loves dogs. Whether they are big or small. Dogs are loveable.

lisa